Tuscan Cooking experience on the beautiful hills of Florence
Our Tuscan cooking experience in Florence lasts about 3 hours, during which a complete traditional tuscan meal is prepared
Tuscan Cooking experienceon the beautiful hills of Florence
The elegant Marignolle Relais & Charme, just 10 minutes from the center of Florence, offers an escape to the peace and relaxation accompanied by an experience of Tuscan cuisine.
The picturesque setting of our Relais overlooking the panorama of the Florentine hills, between the monastery of Certosa and the Ponte Vecchio, and the incredible hospitality of the owners make you feel at home will make the cooking experience unique.
The experience lasts about 3 hours, during which a complete traditional tuscan meal is prepared:
an appetizers (crostini toscani, bruschetta, panzanella), a traditional pasta course (as Pappa al Pomodoro, Tagliatelle, Ribollita, Crespelle alla Fiorentina), a meat-course (Involtini, Vitello alla Carnesecca) and a dessert (Tiramisù, Torta della nonna, Cremetta al mascarpone). After the lesson, the "students" will be served dinner (of what they've prepared) in the panoramic terrace.
Minimum 2 people
- Groups of 2 people: Eu 110,00 per person
- Groups from 3 to 4 people: Eu 95,00 per person
3 nights program:
- 3 nights in Double deluxe room with garden view
- breakfast served daily in the panoramic gazebo
- cooking experience followed by dinner
- wine tasting at the Relais of the famous Antinori Chianti wine producer
- ticket for the Uffizi or Accademia Gallery with tickets reservation
Low season (Nov - April): 335 euro
High season (May – Oct): 435 euro